Monday, February 4, 2008

Positive Thinking

An eight-year-old boy had been pestering his father for a watch. Finally his father said in exasperation, "I don't want to hear about your wanting a watch again."

At dinner that night the family each gave a Scripture verse at the dinner table, and the boy repeated Mark 13:37 "And what I say unto you I say unto all, WATCH."


************

The young son of a well-known television star came home from school with his report card.

"Well, Son," said the father, "were you promoted?"

"Better than that, Dad," replied the youngster. "I was held over for another twenty-six weeks."


************

A sunday school teacher was describing how Lot's wife looked back and turned to a pillar of salt.

Little Jack interrupted, "My mother looked back and turned into a telephone pole."


If laughter, love and compassion fill your home,
your children will always return.

Debbie

No comments: