Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ahhhh Love

The wife turned to her husband and asked, "Will you love me when my hair turns gray?"

"Why not?" he said. "Haven't I loved you through five other shades?"

**********

A young man was proposing to his girlfriend:

"Honey, I love you, but I wish I could give you the things my friend Benny has --boats, cars, airplanes -- but honey, I really love you."

She replied, "I love you too, baby, but tell me more about Benny."

***********

Dave told his wife Marylou he would take her out to dine royally.

Later Marylou reported, "We started out at Burger King and wound up at the Dairy Queen."

***********

She: "This is an ideal spot for a picnic."

He: "It must be. Fifty million insects can't be wrong."


If laughter, love and compassion fill your home,
your children will always return.

Debbie

No comments: