Saturday, February 9, 2008

Duh !!

A man was in his front yard moving grass, when his neighbor storms out of the house straight to the mailbox, opens it, slams it shut and storms back in.

A little later the neighbor storms out and does the exact same thing again, before storming back in even more red faced.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, out the neighbor comes again, marches to the mailbox, opens it before slamming it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by the neighbor's actions the man asked, "Is something wrong?"

"There certainly is!" the neighbor huffed. "My stupid computer keeps saying, YOU'VE GOT MAIL."


**************


My girlfriend called me as she was driving to an appointment. She arrived, and I could tell from her voice that she was getting frustrated. Finally she said, "I know I had my cell phone with me. And now I can't find it!"

I calmly replied..."Aren't you talking on it?"

**************

It was our second anniversary and my husband sent me flowers at the office.

He told the florist to write "Happy Anniversary, Year Number 2" on the card.

I was thrilled with the flowers, but not so pleased with the card. It read, "Happy Anniversary. You're Number 2."

If laughter, love and compassion fill your home,
your children will always return.

Debbie

No comments: